Get Easy Health Digest™ in your inbox and don’t miss a thing when you subscribe today. Plus, get the free bonus report, Mother Nature’s Tips, Tricks and Remedies for Cholesterol, Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar as my way of saying welcome to the community!
I love the office I work in, but this time of year–the holiday season–makes it especially fun to go to work everyday…
But also hard to stick to healthy eating habits. That’s because we are overwhelmed with delicious treats either sent as gifts, or brought in by cheery co-workers.
Is your work environment this festive? If not, take the first step…
This recipe is sure to please at any holiday potluck. And since it’s coated with nutrient-dense pistachios, you can feel good about sharing this dish.
Nuts are the one food that drastically reduces your risk of inflammation, chronic disease and an early death. And in my book, that’s a “prescription” that’s easy to stomach.
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 4 slices Applewood-smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup pistachios, crushed
- Mix goat cheese, bacon, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
- Form into a ball.
- Spread crushed pistachios on a piece of wax paper.
- Roll the cheese ball in pistachios to coat.
- Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks or gluten-free crackers.