Get Easy Health Digest™ in your inbox and don’t miss a thing when you subscribe today. Plus, get the free bonus report, Mother Nature’s Tips, Tricks and Remedies for Cholesterol, Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar as my way of saying welcome to the community!
I previously shared that sexual energy is a key to physical and emotional health. It boosts creativity. It is vital in an intimate and loving relationship.
However, for those us who are aging, even thinking about feelings of sexual energy can be a chore. But that doesn’t mean your sexual energy can’t be renewed.
Try following this advice…
- Think about it. First off, sex is a good thing to think about, read about, and even talk about. Your mind is the largest sex organ of your body. Therefore, your mind will either rev up or shut off your sex drive more powerfully than any other part of your ‘sexual engine.’ That’s because thoughts of worry and fear will kill sexual energy, and need to be turned off for you to become turned on. So, allow yourself thoughts that will help jump start your hormones into action.
- Stay fit with routine exercise. Aim for moderate exercise, like fast walking, jogging, or some resistance exercises at least 4 times per week, 30 minutes per exercise.
- Get your hormones measured and balanced. This is a vital part of the sex engine…like gasoline is for a car. You can have the hormones of a 33 year-old even if you are over age 50. The important sex steroid hormones are estradiol + estriol, progesterone and testosterone. Also, many people are low in thyroid hormone function, even though their blood tests measure them to be normal. You’ll want to get in touch with a physician who is trained in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). Visit my website at drmichaelcutler.com to learn more.
- Cultivate your relationship. This means planning for romantic times and settings — date nights are a good start. Be open to what you can create, and remember that even though love is greater than sexual energy, it’s far better to have both.
- Non-sexual touches during the day leads closer to sexual touches when the time is right. Keep your thoughts focused on what you want.
- Kegels. The pubococcygeus (PC) muscleis a hammock-like muscle that makes up the pelvic floor in both sexes, connecting your pubic bone to your tail bone. By tightening for a few seconds, and then releasing this muscle often in the day (a.k.a. Kegel exercises) you can boost your sexual desire — and create stronger sexual energy.
- Intimate touches: Touching is part of the equation — even touching yourself. Masturbation translates into health in the medical world. It is a great way to help keep sex on your mind and to kick up your sexual hormones and endorphins.
- Be creative: sexual aids can help get you and your partner in the mood by stimulating and enhancing genital blood flow, boosting excitement level and triggering a powerfully heightened arousal. Take some time to research online and remember that this is for your health and happiness.
- Natural libido-enhancing products: some products that have ranked highly for efficacy, safety and price for women are Fematril, Exotica, Passion Rx, Erostat, Vimaca, and For example, Sentia, contains a combination of the following herbs:
- Damiana leaf
- Black Cohosh root
- Valerian root
- Ginger root
- Gingko Biloba
- Bayberry fruit
- Licorice root
- Capsicum pepper
- Red Raspberry leaf
As an example, an independent product review company reported that out of 914 people who took Sentia for more than two months, 75% recorded definite increased sexual desire and arousal.
Natural products for men are aimed at increasing genital blood flow. Look for these herbs in libido-enhancing products:
- Coleus Forskohlii
- Ginkgo biloba
- Horny Goat Weed
- Korean ginseng
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Muira Puama
- Passion Flower
- Tongkat Ali
- Tribulus Terrestris
Remember that with a healthy level of sexual energy in your life you’ll not only stay younger longer, but you’ll enjoy the journey far better. Don’t be afraid to find healthy ways to maximize sexual energy in your mind and body.
Editor’s note: Have you heard of EDTA chelation therapy? It was developed originally to remove lead and other contaminants, including heavy metals, from the body. Its uses now run the gamut from varicose veins to circulation. Click here to discover Chelation: Natural Miracle for Protecting Your Heart and Enhancing Your Health!