Get Easy Health Digest™ in your inbox and don’t miss a thing when you subscribe today. Plus, get the free bonus report, Mother Nature’s Tips, Tricks and Remedies for Cholesterol, Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar as my way of saying welcome to the community!
Imagine not having to live with stiff, swollen, painful joints… how would that change your life?
Would you do more of the things you love, like golfing, hiking or spending time with your kids or grandkids?
Would you be able to exercise again and finally get back into shape? Would being out of pain allow you to take that trip you’ve been dreaming of?
Well, it doesn’t have to be just a dream anymore.
And even better, you don’t have to take prescription arthritis medications — which have a laundry list of side effects, like stomach problems and the risk of heart attacks, strokes and infections — to get the pain relief you’ve been looking for.
In fact, you can get healthy, pain-free joints by making this drink…
The key to healthier hips, knees, hands and other joints lies in the drink’s ingredients:
- Pineapple — Bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, has amazing joint-pain relieving properties. Bromelain not only reduces joint swelling, it also acts as an analgesic, relieving pain to help you feel better. And as an added bonus, the enzyme even helps to break down the scar tissue in your joints that comes from wear and tear, improving your joint motion and getting you moving again.
- Celery — The antioxidants found in celery act as anti-inflammatories to reduce the pain of arthritis. In fact, celery is a great source of quercetin, a natural flavonoid that inhibits joint inflammation.
- Turmeric — Curcumin is the key component in turmeric, one of three super spices Mark Wiley reports can knock out pain. Traditionally used in Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic medicine to treat arthritis, turmeric blocks inflammatory cytokines and enzymes. A clinical trial found that a turmeric supplement (standardized to 75 percent curcumin combined with phosphatidylcholine) provided long-term improvement in pain and function in 100 patients with knee osteoarthritis. Another study found that the curcumin in turmeric reduced joint pain and swelling in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis better than diclofenac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- Carrots — Chock full of anti-inflammatories and antioxidants, carrots are a great source of joint pain relief. To optimize your relief, try using purple carrots, a source of 28 times more of these valuable nutrients than their orange cousins. Carrots also provide lots of vitamin C which builds the collagen in your joints, giving them added strength and flexibility.
- Cucumber — Cucumber is a great source of silica, which helps promote joint health. These green veggies are also alkalizing, helping to alleviate inflammation and decrease the amount of uric acid in your joints, a cause of gout.
- Ginger — Ginger reduces both joint pain and inflammation. In fact, studies have shown that taking ginger results in a significant improvement in joint pain. Here are ten other reasons to eat ginger.
- 1 Bunch of organic celery
- 1 Cucumber, peeled if not organic
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- 1 ½ inches of turmeric root
- 3 organic carrots
- 2 cups of freshly chopped pineapple
Try to buy organic whenever possible to eliminate pesticides that can potentially cause health problems.
Simply wash and chop all of your ingredients and process using your juicer or a powerful blender.
To preserve the potency, it’s best to drink it immediately or store it in an airtight, glass container like a mason jar for up to 48 hours in your refrigerator.
Stop waiting for joint pain relief and start enjoying your life today with this join-pain killing drink.
Editor’s note: Did you know that when you take your body from acid to alkaline you can boost your energy, lose weight, soothe digestion, avoid illness and achieve wellness? Click here to discover The Alkaline Secret to Ultimate Vitality and revive your life today!
- Side Effects Possible With Arthritis Medications — Arthritis Foundation
- Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review — Biotechnology Research International
- Bromelain as a Treatment for Osteoarthritis: a Review of Clinical Studies — Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Efficacy of Turmeric Extracts and Curcumin for Alleviating the Symptoms of Joint Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials — Journal of Medicinal Food
- Turmeric — Arthritis Foundation
- Could Carrots Be a Tool in Fighting Arthritis Inflammation? — MD Magazine
- Silalive Silica and its Side Effects — WhatIsSilica.org
- Ginger trials for osteoarthritis — Arthritis Research UK
- Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ginger in Health and Physical Activity: Review of Current Evidence — International Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. — Arthritis & Rheumatology