Get Easy Health Digest™ in your inbox and don’t miss a thing when you subscribe today. Plus, get the free bonus report, Mother Nature’s Tips, Tricks and Remedies for Cholesterol, Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar as my way of saying welcome to the community!
Mexican Spiced Cauliflower Tacos
Mexican Spiced Cauliflower tacos are a low-carb meal packed full of healthy fats and veggies for a delicious twist on tacos!
Here’s an extra tip from us: for some added gut support add some pickled red onions on top!
For the Cauliflower:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil optional
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- cayenne pepper optional
- sea salt
For the Tacos
- corn tortillas warmed
- pico de gallo
- cilantro or lettuce
- red cabbage
- sliced avocado or guacamole
- fresh lime
- Cilantro Lime Crema
- Preheat the oven to 450 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- While the oven is heating, stir together the spice mix in a small bowl and chop cauliflower in bite sized florets. Then put them into a large bowl and lightly coat with avocado oil (or veggie stock if oil free).
- Sprinkle the spice mix overtop the cauliflower and gently toss again to coat each floret evenly with the spices.
- Spread the spiced cauliflower onto the lined baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, prepare all of your desired taco fillings and dressing.
- Once cauliflower is done simply the fill your warmed tortilla, add a squeeze of fresh lime and then drizzle Cilantro Lime Crema overtop
For the whole recipe visit: https://rb.gy/of7hvd